Welcome to Stanton Cross Nursery & Out of School Club!
What we offer:-
- Nursery between the hours of 8.00am & 6.00pm (51 weeks of the year)
- Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum Focus on learning through play, which is planned around the children’s interests and individual stages of development with parental involvement.
- Outdoor focused approach, complementing the wider context of outdoor education allowing children opportunities to achieve and develop confidence and self-esteem through hands on learning experiences in an outdoor environment.
- Light, bright and well stocked playroom.
- Committed, professional, nurturing and caring, qualified Early Years and Out of School staff.
- Strong links with the school.
- Extensive outdoor space with room for children to run, climb, ride and play!
- Healthy eating approach with breakfast and snacks prepared on site (hot meals are available via the school kitchen)
- Indoor shoes/slippers.
Out of School
- Breakfast club for school age children from 7.45am to 8.30am.
- After school club from 3:15 to 6pm.
- Holiday Club
- A ‘home from home’ environment for school age children focusing on ‘free’ choice and independence.
- A wide range of activities including, cooking, arts and crafts, sports, construction, puzzles, team games, and local park visits, etc.
Select a photo to see a larger version and scroll through all photos.
|Breakfast & After School|
|Meals & Snacks|
|Arts & Crafts|
LATEST OFSTED REPORT
Not yet inspected
Stanton Cross Primary School
4 Waverley Drive
07425 627850 (9am – 3pm)